Used 16″ Davis Standard Pilot / Laboratory size horizontal sheet/cast line consisting of the following:
(2) 1″ Killion / Davis Standard pedestal style co-extruders each 30:1 L/D driven by 3 HP A/C motors with individual temperature control panels, general purpose 3:1 barrier type screw, air cooled barrels and melt pumps. Includes one (1) spare screw.
(1) 1.25″ Killion / Davis Standard primary 30:1 L/D extruder driven by a 15 HP A/C motor, general purpose 3:1 barrier type screw, individual temperature control panel, gear pump, and air-cooled barrel. Includes four (4) spare screws.
(1) Cloeren Co Ex Block with multiple inserts for co-extrusion. Inserts include AAAAA, BBAAA, CBAAA, AABAA, CAAAB, CCCCC, CBABC, BAAAB, and ABCAA configurations. Manufactured in 2006.
(1) 14″ Cloeren sheet die having a center back entrance but mounted for use in a downward direction. S/N A06-1782-02. Manufactured in 2006
(1) Davis Standard horizontal sheet chill roll stack with three (3) 16″ wide x 24″ OD rolls. With individual motor drive through a gearbox for each roll and built onto frame hydraulic roll loading. Rotary unions for roll cooling/heating with Conair model TC1 stand-alone temperature control. Unit can be run as a cast unit or sheet take-off. With pull rolls.
Also Includes two (2) matt finished rolls, one (1) silicon covered roll and four (4) chrome rolls. Still installed as operated until June 25 2021. New approximately 1995-2006 with laboratory use only.
Cloeren / Production Components model HD-75 9″ sheet die. Integral upper flexible lip and removable lower lip. Adjusting bolts on 1″ centers. Flex adjustment of 0.075″. Coat hanger manifold. Job number 0093-86. last ran dental products on a 2″ Welex extruder. Includes die cart.
Cloeren heavy duty sheet die having a 62″ slot opening. Integral upper flexible lip and fixed lower lip. Adjusting bolts on 1″ centers. 0.040″ flex adjustment. Coat-hanger manifold. Cloeren serial number 14-11417-7. Approximate 3/4″ x 4″ back center feed. Last ran PET. 32.8 kw. 2275 pounds. Manufactured in January, 2014.
Masterflex 5″ HD extrusion sheet die. Job 2905-94. 1.5″ OD material entry port. Six 500 watt, 240 volt heater cartridges. 240/1/60 operation. Hard chrome plated flow surfaces. 0.188″ (+/- 0.002″) lip opening. Manufactured by Production Components in August, 1994.
EDI Ultraflex H40 9″ cast film die. S/N 11-30324. 354 lbs. (die only). 0.130″ lip opening with a 1.250″ land six 480-Volt heater zones @ 800 watts each. 1.000″ diameter bottom center feed all flow surfaces are chromed. Includes die stand. Designed to operate in vertical position.
Cloeren 12″ 3 layer vane die, S/N D.ND935-0103-01, job no. 91-935, mounted on a caster stand, three 1.5″ material entries on a Cloeren 3 layer co-ex block (a b c), job no. D-935-2001-01, S/N E-3lSP-1636, 0.001″ to 0.040″ lip opening, flame hardened die lip lands, 11 – 240V/1ph/60Hz heater zones powered by a stand alone 11 zone control panel and power supply using Eurotherm instruments digital controllers. Panel is also mounted on casters.
Production Components 20″ PVC siding die, S/N 6237-00, 20″ dual manifold, 2″ OD rear PVC material entry, side acrylic material entry, 0.020″ – 0.060″ adjustable lip opening, 9 heating zones. 240V/1ph/60Hz operation. Rebuilt by Allied Dies, Inc. in May 2005, Allied S/N AD-1716-01.
Johnson Titan 31″ flex lip die. S/N 03-24304-01. Job no. B2730. 0.001″ to 0.075″ lip opening six 230-Volt heater zones. 2 deckle deckling system, rebuilt by EDI Die Co in 2003. Re-chromed flow channels redone and restored flatness. Deckled down to 22.5″ also has 4.5″ rear material feed adapter.
Extrusion die / Nordson sheet die having a 35.5″ slot opening. Upper flexible lip with micro adjustment. Fixed lower lip.3/4″ OD back center feed. 230V/1ph/60Hz last used on flexible PVC. Extremely clean. Includes a stainless steel die cart. S/N 83-7717. Manufactured in 1983.
Cloeren / Production Components model HD-40 sheet die with a 35.5″ slot opening. Integral flexible upper lip and fixed lower lip. Adjusting bolts are located on 1″ centers. 0.004″ flex adjustment. Coat hanger manifold. Production components S/N 54703-0494. 7/8″ OD back center feed. Last ran flexible PVC. Extremely clean. 230V/1ph/60Hz. 10.5 kW. Weighs 1,074 Lbs. Includes a stainless steel die cart.
Cloeren heavy body sheet die. S/N R13-0000-12. 36.5″ wide opening with a micro adjustable upper lip and a fixed lower lip. 3/4″ back center feed missing end plates. Two adjusting bolts and electrical connectors. Manufactured in 1983. Weighs 1,050 Lbs. Very clean. Machine was last used on flexible medical PVC.
Extrusion die / Nordson sheet die with a 36.5″ slot opening. Upper flexible lip with micro adjustment. Fixed lower lip. 3/4″ OD back center feed. Motor is 230V/1ph/60Hz. Machine was last used on flexible PVC. Extremely clean. Includes a stainless steel die cart. S/N 837718-2. Manufactured in 1983.
Extrusion die / Nordson sheet die having a 36.5″ slot opening. Upper flexible lip. Fixed lower lip. Adjusting bolts on 1″ centers. 3/4″ OD back center feed. Motor is 230V/1ph/60Hz. Last used on flexible PVC. Extremely clean. Includes stainless steel die cart. S/N 814531. Manufactured in 1981.
Extrusion die / Nordson sheet die with a 36.5″ slot opening. Upper flexible lip. Fixed lower lip. Adjusting bolts on 1″ centers. ¾” OD back center feed. Motor is 230V/1ph/60Hz operation. Last used on flexible PVC. Extremely clean. Includes a stainless steel die cart. Serial number 81-4532. Manufactured in 1981.