Rapid model GK158K lab granulator, S/N 10.2796, 4″ x 6″ feed throat, 2 knife rotor, 2 bed knife, top hand feed hopper, 2 HP 380-440-volt motor that is wired 460-volts, 1/4″ holes screen installed, bin discharge, grinder mounts inside sound suppression cabinet which is on casters, complete with starter and controls, manufactured in 1989, Very good condition
Conair model CR-66 granulator, S/N RA-260.65194.2, 6″ x 6″ feed throat, 6 knife staggered rotor, 2 bed knife, 2.55 Kw (3 HP) 460-volt 1140 RPM motor, Robot / Hand in-feed hopper, 2″ OD vacuum take off discharge, on casters, complete with starter and controls
Used 16″ Davis Standard Pilot / Laboratory size horizontal sheet/cast line consisting of the following:
(2) 1″ Killion / Davis Standard pedestal style co-extruders each 30:1 L/D driven by 3 HP A/C motors with individual temperature control panels, general purpose 3:1 barrier type screw, air cooled barrels and melt pumps. Includes one (1) spare screw.
(1) 1.25″ Killion / Davis Standard primary 30:1 L/D extruder driven by a 15 HP A/C motor, general purpose 3:1 barrier type screw, individual temperature control panel, gear pump, and air-cooled barrel. Includes four (4) spare screws.
(1) Cloeren Co Ex Block with multiple inserts for co-extrusion. Inserts include AAAAA, BBAAA, CBAAA, AABAA, CAAAB, CCCCC, CBABC, BAAAB, and ABCAA configurations. Manufactured in 2006.
(1) 14″ Cloeren sheet die having a center back entrance but mounted for use in a downward direction. S/N A06-1782-02. Manufactured in 2006
(1) Davis Standard horizontal sheet chill roll stack with three (3) 16″ wide x 24″ OD rolls. With individual motor drive through a gearbox for each roll and built onto frame hydraulic roll loading. Rotary unions for roll cooling/heating with Conair model TC1 stand-alone temperature control. Unit can be run as a cast unit or sheet take-off. With pull rolls.
Also Includes two (2) matt finished rolls, one (1) silicon covered roll and four (4) chrome rolls. Still installed as operated until June 25 2021. New approximately 1995-2006 with laboratory use only.
Kayness model D5052M-115 capillary rheometer, S/N 9712-469. 110-Volt operation, 10 amps maximum. Includes rheometer microscope, Exacal high temperature bath, lot of miscellaneous parts and testing accessories and a 3-drawer test bench with hydraulic pump station.
Cumberland model size zero (0) granulator, S/N 8925-55. 4.5″ x 5.5″ feed throat, 3 knife rotor, 2 bed knife, 3HP 115/220V single phase motor. Direct drive rotor tray feed hopper bin discharge, mounted on a 22″ x 28″ caster base. Complete with starter and controls..
Two machines are available. The other unit is a 2HP 230/460V/3ph/60Hz configuration.
Wanner-Technik model 14.13-EZ-SS-FI laboratory style granulator, S/N 2926. 3 knife open rotor, 2 bed knives, 3HP 220/380V motor @ 50Hz, 3-phase. 140mm x 130mm (5″ x 6″) feed throat, top feed hopper, 2″ ID vacuum take off. Mounted on removable casters for bench mounting. Complete with starter and controls.
Lab-Line model 4272-3H lab oven, S/N 4500786-892. 240-Volt operation, Eurotherm digital temperature controller. 12″ deep x 5″ wide x 5″ tall. Oven requires inert gas for operation, includes gas tank with control valve.
Blue M model POM-588C-3MSP oven, S/N P23-402, 240V/1ph/60Hz, 24″ x 24″ x 24″ oven area up to 260 degrees Celsius / 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Includes Blue M model A-3607-Q multi step programmer and glass view door.