Used Collin laboratory blown film and cast film line. Type “Teach-Line”. Includes approximately .75″ extruder with 30:1 L/D. Extruder is equipped with melt pump, 1-3/8″ blown film die with air ring, 8″ wide nip roll mounted in tower (Serial #9550-50-06) with collapsing frame and single position winder. Extruder is electrically heated and air cooled and includes a stainless steel hopper. Also included is a 7.5″ wide 3-roll casting station, 2 of the 3 rolls are nipping and 1 is offset. Package is equipped with a single position winder and a 5″ wide adjustable lip cast film die mounted on stand. Die is Doctor Collins 160 x 70 x 80, Serial #02085200263
One (1) used Brabender type 01-46-000 digital torque rheometer. Stand mounted. With controls. Includes R.E.E. 6 electrically heated mix head. 230/3/50-60 volt input @ 40 amps maximum load. Rheometer S/N H08-191/A. Mix head S/N A.A. 1360 S.B.
Used Brabender Model PL2100 plasticorder rheometer system. Drive type DR-2072/PE. 7.5 HP. Model Poly Speed 04440/PE. Includes controls, temperature control panel and a 1.25” 24:1 L/D extrusion head with stand, die and feeder. 230/3/60 input. Rheometer is mounted on a cart.
One(1) used B.F. Perkins laboratory two roll calendar having two(2) 13″ face x nominal 10″ diameter rolls mounted in a vertical arrangement. One roll is rubber covered while the other is chrome plated. Rolls are variable speed and electrically heated. With controls. Very clean. Serial number H-7642-88.
One (1) used Mettler Toledo HR83-P Halogen Moisture Analyzer, Specifications: Minimum sample weight: 0.1 g, Maximum sample weight: 81 g, Readability moisture content: 0.01% / 0.001%, Readability: 1 mg / 0.1 mg, Temperature range: 40 – 200°C (104 – 392 °F), Temperature adjustment: intervals of 1 °C, Results: Moisture and dry content in %, dry content in g, ATRO Dry, ATRO Wet, Drying programs: 4 (standard, fast, gentle and multi-step drying), Switch-off criteria: automatic (5 levels and free definable), manual, time control, Method development: AutoMet and test function, Repeatability (s) (2 g sample): 0.05 %, Repeatability (s) (10 g sample): 0.01 %, Additional functions: Storage of 40 methods, graphic weighing-in guide, free factor to calculate end results, method linking and standby temperature, statistics and journal function, password, GLP / GMP compliant print-outs, Sample identification: 4 comment lines, optional via barcode reader, Balance test: Documented test at 0.1 g to 80 g (variable), Heating module test: Documented test at 3 temperatures, including test temperature of use, Language: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Interface: LocalCan / optional RS232, Display: LCD back-lit, Printer: Built into this unit Dimensions: 360 x 340 x 110 mm (WxDxH), Weight, ready to measure: 7.7 kg (with built-in printer)
One (1) used Blue M model SW 17TA laboratory oven. Interior dimensions are 17″ W x 11″ Deep x 16″ H . Two racks installed. Temperature range 42 degrees c to 200 degrees c or 104 degrees f to 392 degrees f. Serial Number S3-2524. 120/1/50-60. Analogue controls.
W.S. Tyler Ro-tap RX-29 sieve shaker, S/N 20330, designed for laboratory testing using 8″ diameter test sieves, powered by a 1/4 HP 115/230-volt motor, comes with #16, 18, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, & #50 sieves, mounted on a stand
W.S. Tyler Ro-tap RX-29 sieve shaker, S/N 26447, designed for laboratory testing using 8″ diameter test sieves, powered by a 1/4 HP 115-volt motor, comes with sieve screens #8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100, 120, 140, & 200, also includes sound dampening enclosure cabinet on stand
Rapid model GK158K lab granulator, S/N 10.2796, 4″ x 6″ feed throat, 2 knife rotor, 2 bed knife, top hand feed hopper, 2 HP 380-440-volt motor that is wired 460-volts, 1/4″ holes screen installed, bin discharge, grinder mounts inside sound suppression cabinet which is on casters, complete with starter and controls, manufactured in 1989, Very good condition
Conair model CR-66 granulator, S/N RA-260.65194.2, 6″ x 6″ feed throat, 6 knife staggered rotor, 2 bed knife, 2.55 Kw (3 HP) 460-volt 1140 RPM motor, Robot / Hand in-feed hopper, 2″ OD vacuum take off discharge, on casters, complete with starter and controls
Used 16″ Davis Standard Pilot / Laboratory size horizontal sheet/cast line consisting of the following:
(2) 1″ Killion / Davis Standard pedestal style co-extruders each 30:1 L/D driven by 3 HP A/C motors with individual temperature control panels, general purpose 3:1 barrier type screw, air cooled barrels and melt pumps. Includes one (1) spare screw.
(1) 1.25″ Killion / Davis Standard primary 30:1 L/D extruder driven by a 15 HP A/C motor, general purpose 3:1 barrier type screw, individual temperature control panel, gear pump, and air-cooled barrel. Includes four (4) spare screws.
(1) Cloeren Co Ex Block with multiple inserts for co-extrusion. Inserts include AAAAA, BBAAA, CBAAA, AABAA, CAAAB, CCCCC, CBABC, BAAAB, and ABCAA configurations. Manufactured in 2006.
(1) 14″ Cloeren sheet die having a center back entrance but mounted for use in a downward direction. S/N A06-1782-02. Manufactured in 2006
(1) Davis Standard horizontal sheet chill roll stack with three (3) 16″ wide x 24″ OD rolls. With individual motor drive through a gearbox for each roll and built onto frame hydraulic roll loading. Rotary unions for roll cooling/heating with Conair model TC1 stand-alone temperature control. Unit can be run as a cast unit or sheet take-off. With pull rolls.
Also Includes two (2) matt finished rolls, one (1) silicon covered roll and four (4) chrome rolls. Still installed as operated until June 25 2021. New approximately 1995-2006 with laboratory use only.