Available in 3- and 5- knife rotors, with high shear or steep angle rotors, the CT500 series encompasses the design elements for the widest variety of application needs. A side mount motor design permits drive motor to be right-hand or left-hand positioned and completely opens rear service area for maintenance and cleanout.
- The CT500 Series includes 28, 36 and 48 inch wide models for a wide range of applications
- Offset cutting chamber, 2 Twinshear? bed knives, top access: single edge, HCHC
- Cutting chamber geometries are available for tangential, offset, and 3-bed knife orientations
- Discharge is right-hand or left-hand regardless of motor placement
- Innovative design creates enlarged screen area via segmented swing-down reversible screens which provides optimized accessibility, increased throughput and minimal clean out and maintenance access time
- Rotational side walls limit friction and smearing and improve granulate quality. Outboard bearing mounting increases bearing protection to the highest level, and eases maintenance steps