Water Media LX Series Temperature Control
Temperature control units circulate a fluid medium (typically water or oil) through a process application for HEATING can supply temperatures between 30° to 400°F (depending on medium). Temperature controller units service only a single process at a time, but are designed to be moved between process applications as the need requires.
A pump circulates water through the process. An electric heater and a cooling valve work together to control the water temperature. Theses units are portable and require a plant water supply source and are available with a variety of different control instruments, heater sizes, and cooling valves.
• All stainless sheet metal cabinetry
• Upright design
• Easy access lift-off panel
• Twin tank design
• Hinged electrical panel
• Portable, on casters
• Centrifugal type
• Custom cast pump casing for
• Bronze impeller
• Energy efficient pump motor
• Stainless steel motor shaft
• Overload relay protection
• Pump seal flush
• Custom cast heater cylinder
• Dual voltage heater
• Flanged, bolt-in mount
• Mercury contactor
• Custom cast cooling cylinder
• Modulating valve
• 0 to 100% aperture range
• Microprocessor controlled
• Integral to cooling tank
• Field serviceable
• Fused transformer
• 10′ power cord,
• Water supply pressure switch
• Pressure relief valve
• High temperature limit
• Fused control circuit
• 1 year on parts and labor
• TEMPERATURE DISPLAYS:
Bright 9-segment 3 digit displays window that are easy to read at distance. The upper window shows To Process temperature. The lower window shows Setpoint temperature.
• CONTROL RANGE:
30° – 250°F (0° – 120°C) control range.
• OPERATORS: The On/Off switch activates the unit. Setpoint temperature and other operating parameters are selected by the two soft key Arrow buttons. Unit Vent is activated by the Vent key.
• INDICATORS: Operating status is indicated by the Power, Pump, Heat and Cool lights.
• DIAGNOSTICS: Unit diagnostics is indicated by the Safety and Alarm lights. See manual for troubleshooting details.
• COMMUNICATIONS: Network communications is provided via the RS-422 port.
• WARRANTY: 2 year free replacement.
|MODEL||HEATER||HP||GPM||PSI||AMPS @ 230V||AMPS @ 460V||PROCESS CONNNECTIONS||SUPPLY/DRAIN CONNECTIONS||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT|
|VT275LX||10 KW||3/4||35||30||27.8||13.9||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||200 LBS|
|VT2100LX||10 KW||1||45||30||28.6||14.3||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||208 LBS|
|VT2150LX||10 KW||1.5||62||30||30.2||15.1||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||208 LBS|
|VT2200LX||10 KW||2||75||30||31.8||15.9||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||213 LBS|
|VT2300LX||10 KW||3||80||30||34.6||17.3||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||223 LBS|
|VT375LX||16 KW||3/4||35||30||42.8||21.4||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||205 LBS|
|VT3100LX||16 KW||1||45||30||43.6||21.8||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||210 LBS|
|VT3150LX||16 KW||1.5||62||30||45.2||22.6||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||210 LBS|
|VT3200LX||16 KW||2||75||30||48.8||23.4||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||220 LBS|
|VT3300LX||16 KW||3||80||30||49.6||24.8||1 1/4″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||27″ X 11″ X 16″||225 LBS|