Used 16″ Davis Standard Pilot / Laboratory size horizontal sheet/cast line consisting of the following:
(2) 1″ Killion / Davis Standard pedestal style co-extruders each 30:1 L/D driven by 3 HP A/C motors with individual temperature control panels, general purpose 3:1 barrier type screw, air cooled barrels and melt pumps. Includes one (1) spare screw.
(1) 1.25″ Killion / Davis Standard primary 30:1 L/D extruder driven by a 15 HP A/C motor, general purpose 3:1 barrier type screw, individual temperature control panel, gear pump, and air-cooled barrel. Includes four (4) spare screws.
(1) Cloeren Co Ex Block with multiple inserts for co-extrusion. Inserts include AAAAA, BBAAA, CBAAA, AABAA, CAAAB, CCCCC, CBABC, BAAAB, and ABCAA configurations. Manufactured in 2006.
(1) 14″ Cloeren sheet die having a center back entrance but mounted for use in a downward direction. S/N A06-1782-02. Manufactured in 2006
(1) Davis Standard horizontal sheet chill roll stack with three (3) 16″ wide x 24″ OD rolls. With individual motor drive through a gearbox for each roll and built onto frame hydraulic roll loading. Rotary unions for roll cooling/heating with Conair model TC1 stand-alone temperature control. Unit can be run as a cast unit or sheet take-off. With pull rolls.
Also Includes two (2) matt finished rolls, one (1) silicon covered roll and four (4) chrome rolls. Still installed as operated until June 25 2021. New approximately 1995-2006 with laboratory use only.