Oil Media VTO Series Heating Only Temperature Control
Temperature control units circulate a fluid medium (typically water or oil) through a process application for HEATING can supply temperatures between 30° to 400°F (depending on medium). Temperature controller units service only a single process at a time, but are designed to be moved between process applications as the need requires.
A pump circulates high temperature oil through the process. An electric heater elevates the temperature of the oil. Cooling is achieved through ambient radiation or through the use of an optional heat exchanger. Units are available microprocessor control instrument, several heater KW ratings, and several optional cooling heat exchanger sizes.
• All galvanized sheet metal cabinetry
• Upright design
• Easy access lift-off panel
• Hinged electrical panel
• Portable, on casters
• NPT female process connections
• Horizontal centrifugal pump
• Water cooled pump seal (prolongs seal life)
• ODP motor with high temperature bearings
• Stainless steel motor shaft
• Brass impeller
• 500¾F carbon/niresist shaft seal
• Custom cast pump casing accepts heater cycliner
• Flanged bolt-in mount
• Vertical orientation
• Steel heater sheath
• Mercury heater contactor
• Nema 1 style electrical construction
• 3 Phase service
• 110 volt control circuit transformer
• Control circuit fusing.
• Water supply pressure switch
• Water supply pressure relief valve
• Motor overload protection
• Dual high temperature limits
• Fused control circuit
• Stainless steel heat exchanger for cooling
• 1 year parts and labor warranty
The VTO Series microprocessor control instrument offers stable process temperatures at setpoint, analog setpoint selection with machine status monitoring.
Designed exclusively for Temptek hot oil temperature control units, the VTO Series Control is built on a microprocessor circuit design to offer functional simplicity to the process environment.
• TEMPERATURE DISPLAY:
Bright 9-segment 3 digit display window that is easy to read at distance.
• CONTROL RANGE:
100° – 400°F (38° – 202°C) control range.
• OPERATORS: The On/Off switch activates the unit. Setpoint temperature is selected by the analog selection dial
• INDICATORS: Operating status is indicated by the Power, Pump, Heat and Cool lights.
• WARRANTY: 1 year free replacement.
|MODEL||HEATER||HP||GPM||PSI||AMPS @ 230V||AMPS @ 460V||PROCESS CONNNECTIONS||SUPPLY/DRAIN CONNECTIONS||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT|
|VTO2100H||12 KW||1||30||24||34.8||17.9||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||275 LBS|
|VTO2150H||12 KW||1 1/2||45||26||36.4||18.7||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||285 LBS|
|VTO2200H||12 KW||2||50||28||38.0||19.5||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||300 LBS|
|VTO2300H||12 KW||3||60||26||46.6||23.3||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||290 LBS|
|VTO3100H||16 KW||1||30||24||50.6||25.4||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||580 LBS|
|VTO3150H||16 KW||1 1/2||45||26||47.0||23.5||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||585 LBS|
|VTO3200H||16 KW||2||50||28||49.0||24.5||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||595 LBS|
|VTO3300H||16 KW||3||60||26||21.0||25.5||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||610 LBS|
|VTO4100H||24 KW||1||30||24||73.8||36.9||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||625 LBS|
|VTO4150H||24 KW||1 1/2||45||26||75.8||37.9||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||630 LBS|
|VTO4200H||24 KW||2||50||28||77.8||38.9||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||635 LBS|
|VTO4200H||24 KW||3||60||26||71.0||35.5||1″ NPT||1/2″ NPT||44″ X 16″ X 24″||645 LBS|